It’s a fact that in today’s’ society too many people are suffering the pain of a variety of issues such as; stress, financial difficulty, physical and mental ill health, unfulfilled relationships, leaving them feeling exhausted and overwhelmed. How many of us live far more than we care to in these emotional states, whether it be in our personal, or our professional worlds. How much more could we give to those we care about, or those who rely on us, if we had the keys to a better life, through a true sense of wellbeing.
For businesses there is a wealth of emerging evidence indicating that successful health and wellbeing programs provide an excellent return on investment.
For instance, one recent meta-evaluation looking at economic return of worksite health promotion programs found on average these programs:
- Decrease sick leave absenteeism by 25.3%
- Decrease workers compensation costs by 40.7%
- Decrease disability management costs by 24.2%
- Save $5.81 for every $1 invested in employee health and wellbeing
We’ve come up with a program which combines brain science with storytelling to make self-care and stress management fun and empowering. We share simple and practical strategies to improve wellbeing and to create more balance in daily life. Exploring options that are both realistic and achievable to live more productively and peacefully.
Workshop themes include:
- Attitudes and habits
- Resilience and mind health
- Connecting through the power of storytelling
- Stress management
- Movement and nutrition
Potential results for your employees:
- Step by step action plan for longer term results
- Healthier job satisfaction
- Increased productivity
- Enhanced resilience and mind health
- Better communication and relationships
- Greater awareness of self and others
- Ability to cope with and accept change
In a world where over promising and under delivering is far too common, we make sure your investment in time and money is well spent. Your satisfaction with our services is of paramount importance.
Contact us today and we’ll start you on the way to building a team of well beings.
Our philosophy is simple, “take care of your people and they will take care of your business.”